Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration,
Art Center College of Design, Pasadena CA
BLT COMMUNICATIONS, Los Angeles, CA
Freelance Illustrator/Sketch Artist, 2016-Present
• Develops sketch art, concept art, and illustration for various advertising campaigns, key art, and movie posters.
DISNEY CONSUMER PRODUCTS, Glendale, CA
• Responsible for product design and development of Disney plush products.
DISNEY STORES, Pasadena, CA
• Designed Hardlines and Stationery products for the Disney Stores.
CANYON DESIGN GROUP, Los Angeles, CA
Illustrator/Sketch Artist, Current
• Providing sketch art, concept art, and illustration for various advertising campaigns, key art, and movie posters.
DREAMWORKS ANIMATION, Glendale, CA
• Designing character art, style guides, and merchandise for all the various DreamWorks properties.
INTERNATIONAL TOY, El Segundo, CA
Product Illustrator, 2010-2011
• Designing toys and product for a variety of companies.
WALT DISNEY WORLD (Disney Design Group), Orlando, FL
Character Artist, 2001-2009
• Created character art, illustration, product design, and concept design for all the major Disney theme parks.
• Provided storyboards and illustrations to support new company initiatives such as
“Build your own earhat” and “Create a T”
MIDWAY HOME ENTERTAINMENT, San Diego, CA
In-House Illustrator, 2002
• Developed full color illustrations and concept sketches for the box art for several video game titles. Titles include The Suffering, Spy Hunter 2, Espionage, and Gladiator.
SEINIGER ADVERTISING GROUP, Beverly Hills, CA
Freelance Illustrator, 2001-2002
• Designed movie poster concept art for several films, including “Serving Sara” and “K-19.”
• Generated illustrations for the packaging art on several video games for the X-Box, PC, and Playstation 2. Titles include Kabuki Warriors, Battle Realms, Jade Cocoon 2, Jonny Mosely Mad Trix, Alien vs. Predator 2, and UFC Throwdown.
• Provided numerous illustrations and sketches for various advertising campaigns.
DISNEY CONSUMER PRODUCTS, Burbank, CA
Character Artist, 1997-2001
• Provided character art concepts and illustrations that were featured on products for the Disney Company. Products included toys, apparel, and a large variety of other merchandise.
• Created character art for numerous Disney style guides and conceived two original “Winnie the Pooh” style guides, “Bee My Valentine” and “Extreme Sports